We specialize in flat roofing systems on residential buildings.
Residential Flat Roofing Replacement, Repair, & Maintenance
Does your home, addition, balcony, garage, or carport have a flat roofing system? There are several different types of flat roofing systems used on residential structures, and not all roofing contractors specialize in working with them. It’s important to find a roofing contractor who actually specializes in this type of work.
B&D Roofing Solutions is a full service roofing contractor based out of High Point, North Carolina. We specialize in flat roofing systems, including PVC, BUR (tar & gravel), modified bitumen, TPO, and EPDM rubber roofing systems. From your regular, average-sized residential roof or carport to townhomes or apartment buildings, our experienced and well-managed crews can repair or replace your flat roofing system with high-quality workmanship.
Usually, when we think about a flat roof, it is often thought of being a hot-tar-and-gravel roof which is a method of roofing that is slowly being replaced by more modern technologies. Make no mistake though, we can still work on your tar and gravel roof, but for newer construction, it’s not often the first choice but is, however, one of the cheapest priced systems.
Flat Roofing Solutions
Out of the 4 main types of flat roofing systems, our team at B&D Roofing Solutions specializes in the repair and installation or replacement of TPO and EPDM rubber membrane because they are excellent materials to work with, and they offer superior longevity and durability for a wide variety of buildings and weather conditions.
- TPO Roofing System – Thermoplastic polyolefin is a thermoplastic single-ply roofing membrane. In residential situations, it’s starting to become a popular roofing option because of its technical and performance advantages. TPO roofing is extremely reflective which improves energy efficiency of any building.
- EPDM Rubber Roofing System – Ethylene propylene diene monomer is a type of synthetic rubber, categorized as an elastomeric single-ply roofing membrane, with a wide range of applications, including roofing. If a structure has a low slope or even a totally flat roof, then an EPDM roofing system is likely the best choice for a roofing material. Rubber Roofing features an extraordinary durability that provides excellent resistance to UV light and ozone over many years of use.
- PVC Roofing System – Polyvinyl chloride, a thermoplastic single-ply roofing membrane, is a popular, energy-efficient roofing system because its flexible and lightweight compared to other roofing systems. Vinyl membranes stand up to constant dampness and ponding water; therefore, plant roots, fungi and bacteria have no negative impact. Its durability and strength provide a long service life.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing System – This is a single ply roofing system that has been infused with a mineral-based outerwear surface. This roof is literally “rolled” out and can be torched into place by heating the adhesives. Now, many systems include peel and stick with all-weather grade adhesives that make the job easier, and there is no need to work with an open flame.
More Benefits To EPDM Rubber Roofing:
- Easy to repair
- Low maintenance
- Very flexible and strong
- Rubber can easily contour to complex roof shapes
- Requires no heat to install and is very safe
Why Choose B&D Roofing Solutions For Flat Roofing?
When you choose to work with B&D Roofing Solutions for your flat roofing project, you’re taking on a valued partner with a vested interest in your home or building. Our business grows through the fantastic work we do for our clients and their friends through word of mouth. We only get referrals when we do great work! So, you can be sure you’re hiring a team of professionals who all share the common goal of installing or repairing your roof the most effective and affordable way.
B&D Roofing Solutions is a full service roofing company based out of High Point, NC and serving the Greater Triad. For more details, check out our complete list of service locations.
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing your new roof installation will come with a manufacturer’s warranty along with our workmanship warranty.
If you’d like a free, no-obligation estimate for residential flat roofing services, please contact us to schedule a time with a roofing expert who will discuss your options, provide literature, and answer questions.