Quality metal roofing, professional installation, and excellent pricing are a few of the many qualities offered to you from B&D Roofing Solutions, one of High Point’s most trusted names in the industry. Today metal roofing is designed for more than just commercial buildings. Metal roofing is now versatile and stylish enough to add to your home, shed, garage, or other areas.
It is a worry-free solution for your roofing needs. Providing long-lasting durability through even the toughest Triad weather conditions, metal roofing systems add style and curb appeal to your property while adding peace of mind to your life. While many roofing types exist, it is the metal roof that provides the sustainability that you pursue and deserve.
B&D Roofing Solutions is an A+ rated Better Business Bureau (BBB) company bringing over 30 years of roofing experience to your job. We set ourselves apart from other companies because we focus on superior workmanship and quality material while taking care of our customer’s needs.
B&D Roofing solutions will be happy to consult you through the process to ensure you get a new roof that compliments the aesthetics of your home and provides the protection metal has to offer.
There are many colors and styles to choose from that will add beauty and functionality to last for many years to come. Contact us to get a free estimate. We’d love to show you why we’ve been a name so many have depended on to provide them quality metal roof installation.
Metal Roofing Pros & Cons
Is a metal roof right for your building? Long ago metal roofs were typically noisy corrugated tin panels. Today metal roofing options are endless, making them a great option for a home or commercial facility.
Of course, metal roofing advantages extend beyond its versatility, although it certainly exceeds expectations. Some of the advantages of metal roofing you’ll enjoy include:
- Impact Resistant: Metal roofing is impact resistant, so weather damage isn’t a concern. Plus, metal roofs are wind resistant to winds up to 120 MPH!
- Fire Resistant: A metal roof won’t catch fire and that’s an advantage other roofing materials usually don’t offer. Fire resistant roofing minimizes damage at your home or business in the event of a fire.
- Energy Efficient: Imagine smaller energy bills and then imagine life with a solar radiant metal roof. A 30% to 40% reduction in cooling costs is average for home and business owners using metal roofing.
- Durability: Metal roofing in strong and durable, resistant to many weather elements, and ready to provide many years of great use for those who install it on their home.
- Longevity: No other roofing offers the same longevity as a metal roof. On average, a metal roof provides a minimum of 50 years of great use. Many metal roofs provide closer to 100 years of use.
- Low Maintenance: If you don’t like the thought of spending tons of money for upkeep on your roof or don’t want to see roofing professionals for repairs on a regular basis, you’ll appreciate the metal roof and the low maintenance feature it provides.
- Environmentally Friendly: A metal roof is constructed from 20- 30% recycled material. And, when it’s time to replace the metal roof, it’s completely recyclable!
Stylish: Metal roofs are available in many colors, styles, and designs, and from numerous metal materials, ensuring every home and business owner has the roof they need.
The advantages of a metal roof are plentiful, but there’s a few disadvantages important to know before purchase. Metal roofing disadvantages include:
- Cost: Metal roofing is more expensive than other roofing materials, averaging two to three times more cost. Despite the added cost, a metal roof can prove a true value with time. Compare options to ensure the best metal roofing is selected and the best price received.
- Noise: Although metal roof noises have dwindled from what they were at one time, there’s always some noise, particularly when it is raining or snowing. Extra insulation, while an added expense, can reduce the noise from the roof.
- Performance: Low-grade metal materials can cause water to pool on top, depleting the performance expectancy and lifetime of the roof. In fact, this is one of several types of problems that can dwindle the life expectancy of a metal roof, causing major problems along the way.
Metal Roof Installation
High-quality, professional metal roof installation from B&D Roofing Solutions ensures a dependable, long-lasting roof that exceeds expectations for many years to come. Cutting corners isn’t an option. Instead, we focus on quality installation on every job that we perform. Customer satisfaction is our goal. Our experienced installers are knowledgeable in metal roofing and installation of the material, ensuring your complete satisfaction. We stand behind every job that we perform, offering labor warranties for your peace of mind and protection. You don’t get to the top by being an average company. We go above and beyond to cater to our customer’s needs, providing a job well done each and every time. And, to top it off, we offer some of the best pricing on metal roofing in the Triad area. If you live in High Point-Greensboro-Winston Salem or the surrounding areas, we’d love to install your new metal roof.
Metal Roofing Costs
Although metal roofing is more expensive than some other roofing materials, it’s worth the added expense. Metal roofing is long-lasting, durable, and safe, and when you choose B&D Roofing Solutions for your new roof, we vow to provide competitive rates. Our reasonable rates for high-quality work is one of our many qualities that has helped us rise to the top and become one of the most trusted roofing companies in the High Point-Greensboro-Winston Salem area.
Contact us to a free estimate. We’ll help you discover your options without any obligation.