We specialize in commercial flat roofing systems.
B&D Roofing Solutions is a full-service roofing contractor based out of High Point, North Carolina that specializes in commercial-grade flat roofing systems including PVC, BUR (tar & gravel), modified bitumen, TPO, and EPDM rubber roofing systems. From small to warehouse-sized buildings, our experienced and well-managed crews can repair or replace your commercial flat roofing system with high-quality material and workmanship.
When we think about a flat roof, it is often thought of as being a hot-tar-and-gravel roof, which is a method of roofing that is slowly being replaced by more modern technologies. While we do work on BUR roofs, it’s not often the first choice for new-roof and re-roofing projects, but it is one of the cheapest priced systems.
There are several different types of flat roofing systems used on commercial structures, and not all roofing contractors specialize in working with them. It’s important to find a roofing contractor who actually specializes in this type of work.
Commercial Flat Roofing Solutions
Out of the 4 main types of flat roofing systems, our team at B&D Roofing Solutions specializes in the repair and replacement of TPO and EPDM rubber membrane, because they are excellent materials to work with and they offer superior longevity, durability, and energy efficiency for a wide variety of buildings and weather conditions.
- TPO Roofing System – Thermoplastic polyolefin is a thermoplastic single-ply roofing membrane. TPO is durable, versatile, and a cost-effective solution for both new roofs and re-roofing projects. With minimal maintenance requirements, this roofing system is a popular choice for commercial facilities. Building owners also enjoy the energy savings from its reflective properties.
- EPDM Rubber Roofing System – Ethylene propylene diene monomer is a type of synthetic rubber, categorized as an elastomeric single-ply roofing membrane, with a wide range of applications, including roofing. If a structure has a low slope or even a totally flat roof, then an EPDM roofing system is likely the best choice for a roofing material. Rubber roofing features an extraordinary durability that provides excellent resistance to UV light and ozone over many years of use.
- PVC Roofing System – Polyvinyl chloride, a thermoplastic single-ply roofing membrane, is a popular, energy-efficient roofing system because it’s flexible and lightweight compared to other roofing systems. Vinyl membranes stand up to continuous dampness and ponding water; therefore, plant roots, fungi and bacteria have no adverse impact. Its durability and strength provide a long service life.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing System – This is a single-ply roofing system that has been infused with a mineral-based outerwear surface. This roof is literally “rolled” out and can be torched into place by heating the adhesives, and now, many systems include peel-and-stick with all-weather-grade adhesives that make the job easier, and there is no need to work with an open flame.
More Benefits to TPO Roofing:
- Environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable
- Low maintenance
- Highly flexible and durable
- Energy efficient – Energy Star rated
Why Choose B&D Roofing Solutions For Flat Roofing?
When you choose to work with B&D Roofing Solutions for your commercial flat roofing project, you’re taking on a valued partner with a vested interest in your commercial building. Our business grows through the top-quality work we do for our clients and their friends through word of mouth. We only get referrals when we do great work! So, you can be sure you’re hiring a team of professionals who all share the common goal of installing or repairing your roof the most effective and affordable way.
B&D Roofing Solutions is a North Carolina commercial flat roofing contractor based out of High Point, NC, and we serve commercial buildings in the Greater Triad. For more details, check out our complete list of service locations.
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing your new roof installation will come with a manufacturer’s warranty along with our workmanship warranty.
If you’d like a free, no-obligation estimate for commercial flat roofing services, please contact us to schedule a time with a commercial roofer who will discuss your options, provide literature, and answer questions.